(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:03:50 PST 2011

On 11/16/2011 10:58 AM, Gerry Quinn wrote:
> *From:* James Wynn <mailto:crushtv at gmail.com>
> > David Stockhoff wrote:
> > > Ah, I see. I don;t have a page but it's
> > > He sat up cold and stiff, and crossed his arms to put his freezing
> > > fingers in his armpits. Mucor told him, "It's drier farther on. Meet
> > > me where the bios sleep." She was sitting cross-legged on the water,
> > > and like the water, transparent. He wanted to ask her to guide him to
> > >  the surface; at the sound of his voice she vanished with the rest of
> > > his dream, leaving only a shimmer of greenish light like slime on the
> > > water.
>
> > Ah ha! See? That's the way she disappeared on the gondola. But it is
> > different from the way she disappears on the night of Pike's ghost.
> It's not very different, surely?  The main difference is that she is
> not said to be transparent in the first episode, but maybe that's
> because it's brighter in the tunnel. [...]
> Here he speaks and she vanishes.  In the first incident he blinks and
> she vanishes.
> No slime, but that's probably just the reflection of the tunnel lights.

Now your are being ornery. I already stated that it was the same on the
gondolas (no tunnel lights). Transparency is NOT (I reiterate) NOT the
only difference or even the significant difference. The main difference
is how she leaves.

***
a shimmer of greenish light like slime...
****
a ghostly image
remained, like a green glimmer upon a pool
******

I don't think its fair to act dense and to wear me down by making me
repeat everything.