(urth) vanished people=Hieros

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:57:21 PST 2011

On 11/10/2011 3:44 PM, Gerry Quinn wrote:
> But we’d *notice* a change. It’s not just our own weight – arrows
> would fly differently (and there are hunters on Green). Objects would
> fall differently. If you ever played ball games you couldn’t miss it.

Sure. But after weeks of weightlessness it might not be the overriding
attribute of the place. It's something you have to work out, but you
might not discuss it in your diary that you are writing after your body
has been destroyed, you've taken over the body of someone in spaceship
in orbit, and spent sometime on a third planet. Are there other wildlife
on Green other than the Neighbors and Inhumi. I don't recall any mention
of them.

J.