(urth) vanished people=Hieros

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Thu Nov 10 05:32:54 PST 2011

From: António Pedro Marques
> Btw, why is it that I keep imagining Blue with lots of ocean and Green with
> very little? It's quite doubtful Green's jungles could be there without
> oceans around.
Because in Blue most of the people we meet live by the sea, and in Green they all live in the jungle.
Also, of course, the names of the planets indicate that they must have significant coloration appropriate to their names.
I think Green probably has some oceans (a human-inhabitable non-terraformed planet probably has to, although that has never restrained the imagination of SF writers).  But we never go there.
- Gerry Quinn