(urth) Chronology

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Thu May 26 09:20:18 PDT 2011

*Charles I* (/Karl Franz Joseph Ludwig Hubert Georg Otto Marie von
Habsburg-Lothringen/, English
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language>: /Charles Francis Joseph
Louis Hubert George Otto Mary of Habsburg-Lorraine/, /Hungarian/: *IV.
Károly* or /Károly Ferenc József/, /Italian/: Carlo Francesco Ludovico
Giorgio Ottone Maria d'Asburgo Lorena, Polish
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_language>: /Karol Franciszek Józef
Ludwik Hubert Jerzy Otto Maria Habsbursko-Lotaryński/, Ukrainian
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_language>: /Карл І Франц Йосиф/)
(17 August 1887 – 1 April 1922) was (among other titles) the last ruler
of the Austro-Hungarian Empire
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria-Hungary>.

Sergei