(urth) do the Hierogrammates *care* about the megatherians?

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Tue May 24 11:21:35 PDT 2011

Severian is not immediately arrested after his meeting with Ceryx. Ceryx
creates
a "zombie" from a drowned young man. Zombie tries to kill Severian, becomes
truly alive due to Severian, and kills Ceryx in the morning (and is
killed by the mob).
Then Severian travels on a boat to Saltus, young Burgundofara who was with
Severian finds a lover, Severian almost destroys the boath because his wrath
produced a storm, and is denounced to the authorities by Burgundofara
and her
lover. Maybe somebody else as well.
He is accompanied by the followers who think him to be the Consiliator, and
this of course cannot be tolerated by the dictatorial regime of Typhon.

Best

Sergei Soloviev