(urth) Wolfe's brilliance or my denseness?

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 20:43:13 PDT 2011

Right, I got you, but I think he does that obvious answer stuff a lot too ("kypris who was hyacinth who was mother" type stuff, or "Garsceg who was Setr" (not sure if I remember that one right, but something like that from the Wizard Knight)  pretty straightforward identity statements but obviously somehow open to a whole lot of interpretations)