(urth) Marble on Urth

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 07:53:28 PDT 2011

>Gerry Quinn: I agree with Roy and Mo.  They are on Urth watching a transport descend from
>the Whorl to pick them up.

Agree. Factory on Urth. Parts can be stored on the Whorl but not manufactured, hence their
scarcity.

>I don't know why the transport looks dirty, though.  Maybe simply because it
>is so dark, and seems dirty to the inexperienced chem maid.

I think something like that. She has been programmed to clean up black specks without the
experience to distinguish the ceiling from the sky. Like the old saying, when you are a
hammer, everything looks like a nail.