(urth) (no subject)

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:46:58 PST 2011

>David Stockhoff:  So what does this say about the Gondwanaland hypothesis?

Well, if it was just "Africa" that might hint at the evolutionary origin of
primates, including humanity. But Gondwanaland predates the evolution of
primates (I had to look that up to be sure. Did Wolfe?)

I do like the idea of a faerie explanation. But perhaps Wolfe is suggesting
that such things predate even primates. Sorry for repeating but perhaps as
they are something as basic as the Shadow which must be formed when God creates
both Light and Objects. Again, shadows are dark, imitative and indeterminate in
size, shape and number.

And again I'd like to make the comparison to Inhumi. First we think they are just
vampires. A variation of a human being. Then we find they are scaly, clawed and
reptilian in nature. But then, the big revelation at the end of RttW..they have
external fertilization. So they are more primitive than reptiles. (maybe fish
even? heh@ Fomalhaut= Inhumi's Mouth).

Or maybe their basic structure is a parasitic vine. Or perhaps something even more
basic and primitive than that, by extrapolation....perhaps simply a..shadow?

I can't say it is clear and obvious but I get the impression Wolfe keeps suggesting
ever more primitive origins for Inhumi. If so, perhaps the same for abo/shadow kids.