(urth) Mystery of Agia

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:59:47 PST 2011

Son of Witz wrote (20-01-2011 17:33):
> Sev calls the assasin He or Him about 20 times in that passage. I think
> it's clear that he's not mistaking him. He was very attracted to Agia, so
> of course he would recognize her. He also didn't call him an old man, but
> Valeria is clearly a crone, yet he recognizes his old lover.

But the assassin can, and indeed should, be disguised, and asian people tend
to lesser sexual dimorphism. I think Lee's idea here is genuinely good. Of
course, that doesn't close the matter of Agia's purpose(s), nor does it
preclude your spirit scars interpretation at all.

I also think Jeff and Ryan raise good points. The more matters such as these
are discussed, the better our understanding of the work.