(urth) some mysterious stuff in Long Sun

Andrew Mason andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 17 14:37:39 PST 2011

James Wynn wrote:

> * Silk's fathers sound like Lemur

Could you expand on that? I was thinking something related. If we
agree that Silk's father ought to be someone named, the question
arises who, other than Typhon, it could be - and a possibility that
struck me was Lemur. We don't know how old Lemur is, and given that he
knows such a lot about Typhon, one wonders if he has been around since
the launch.

I don't think we know Lemur's eye colour, unfortunately, and his hair
by the time Silk meets him is white.

One thing that worries me, though, is this. One reason for thinking
Silk's father is not Typhon is that it seems unlikely the Outsider
would choose Typhon as a messenger. But even less, you might think,
would he choose Lemur.