(urth) Quetzal

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 19:40:43 PST 2011

>Antonio Pedro Marques: She wasn't there. She just noticed he was bloody, but
>when inhumi are bloody it isn't usually their blood. Can a shot kill an inhumu?

At the end of RttW we are supposed to believe that Horn killed Jahlee for feasting
on Nettle (iirc) simply with a number of kicks. Or are we really supposed to believe that?

For me, questioning the reality of our sort of death for such creatures as inhumi and shadow
children/abos clarifies a lot mystery. Thus for demons. And for angels? In BotNS there is a story
about an angel bleeding to death who surprises her kinsman who didn't think it possible.

Is it?

(i.e. can spiritual beings die a physical death?)