(urth) VRT as half-abo

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 03:46:22 PST 2011

>Antonio Pedro Marques: What I find curious here is the contrast with the inhumi. Those
>seem so keen to imitate humans in their highest refinement, whereas these seem only to
>gradually climb the slope. Whats their motivation ?

I think this is a good observation. Inhumi have less shape-shifting ability than abos.
They retain fangs and claws and must use optical illusion to complete their imitation of
humans. But they seem extremely happy when they dream-travel and become fully human. They
don't want to go back home and to their original form.