(urth) Recent human crash-landing on Sainte-Anne

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 13:21:02 PST 2011

>Andrew Mason: Two things that might support the 'recent landing' theory at least if
'>A Story' is taken as basically factual. One is the names Atlantis,
>Gondwanaland,etc., which certainly were not used in Atlantis or
>Gondwanaland; these are names that modern people might come up with if
>they want to think of themselves as ancient. The other, which I find
>really striking, is the name 'John'. I can't see why prehistoric
>people, or those influenced by them, would call themselves John.

>From my perspective this is evidence to the contrary. We must understand that "A Story"
in one way or another is translated, like BotNS.

Why is the name "John" used? Indeed a good question, in my opinion. I take the most
fantastic view and that is that Shadow Children, or their source material, are essentially
immortal. How can you kill a shadow? When Shadow Children die, what do they mean? Not the
same thing as we mean for death, I suspect. Perhaps "taking another form" is meant.

If VRT is an immortal being, writing a story while in the guise/identity of *John* Marsch, I take
the translation to mean that his story of John Sandwalker and John Eastwind is true auto-
biography. This is his way of describing an event from a long, long time ago, when he was a divided
being later reunited, as shadows are wont to do. "John" for this being is a way of saying "me".