(urth) Threadtiquette

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 11:07:25 PST 2011

Son of Witz wrote (06-01-2011 18:56):

> It would be even better then, if I could have my replies with the <
> character insted of the colored pipes? Does anyone know how to do that
> on the iOS or Android? Not sure if it is an iOption, though I know how
> to do it on a desktop mail program.

Don't worry. The coloured pipes are just for display - they are > characters
in the source, the iDevice just shows them as pipes.

Of course these aren't hard and set rules, but I do think they simplify our
life if they are mostly adhered to.

I suppose this sounds conceited to the people who've been writing here for
decades, but it's not. I welcome the Benewiczian cooperation.