(urth) Threadtiquette

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Jan 6 10:56:02 PST 2011

On Jan 6, 2011, at 10:04 AM, António Pedro Marques <entonio at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think even the childrens may understand these:
> http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/?toppost
> http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

Thanks for the learnin, Teach.

So, we should quote only what is relevant, and shouldn't "top-post" especially without deleting the long articles that trail it.  Ok. That all makes sense.  I like that you top posted your reply though.

It would be even better then, if I could have my replies with the < character insted of the colored pipes?  Does anyone know how to do that on the iOS or Android? Not sure if it is an iOption, though I know how to do it on a desktop mail program.