(urth) interview questions

Tony Ellis tonyellis69 at btopenworld.com
Tue Jan 4 07:10:59 PST 2011

Lee Berman wrote:
> My point is that a dray horse and a carabao are both 1 ton creatures. Only an abo/shape and
> size-shifter could make the mistake of thinking a carcass would weigh 15 lbs. (and perhaps
> that a disguised circumcizer would be the right size to retract the organs of a 15 pound horse).

It is Dr Marsch, a human, who writes that the carcass is 15 pounds.
There is no reason to think VRT imagines a dray horse has tiny little
organs.

> What I'm really saying is that even when we come to the realization that Dr. Marsch may have
> been replaced by an abo, we don't really know. The evidence is contradictory. Before the Wolfe
> interview quote there was a significant camp who argued that there was no conclusive evidence
> that Dr. Marsch was replaced (Tony were you among them?).

No, I was in the camp that pointed out that none of the other theories
were very good.

> So, based on the evidence there are a range of conclusions, from "nobody is replaced", to "one person
> is replaced" to "some people are replaced" to "all people are replaced". Tony you recognize that there
> is evidence both that Shadow Children are degenerated humans and predatory psychic alients in a recent
> post. Same principle, I think.

Well, no. There is evidence to *support* two different theories about
the Shadow Children (and even there, I think the evidence for one side
is much stronger than the other). There is evidence to *contradict*
the theory that 'all people are replaced', as I've shown in several
posts now.