(urth) Sev's family tree

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:10:53 PST 2011

>and why the green man's voice is so feminine or...

Okay I guess I must add, why Agia has a low voice, why Thecla has a masculine gait
and enjoys wearing men's clothing, why the Autarch is rendered androgynous (when a
simple vasectomy would do), why Severian is forever conjoined with a female and is
mistaken for a female on at least three occasions, why Tzadkiel is both male and
female..hm...am I missing any? I'm not sure how many examples are needed to establish
a gender-bending theme but I have learned my lesson. I will never again attempt to
help someone see something who does not wish to see it. ;- )