(urth) the prime calcula/his citadel and other quotes

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 11:17:08 PST 2011

--- On Thu, 1/20/11, Marc Aramini <marcaramini at yahoo.com> wrote:

> "I must be fifteen years older than you are.  More,
> perhaps - ... and yet I feel that- perhaps it's only because
> you're so much taller ... that you're really my older
> sister."

and its funky quotes like that that beg for a more literal explanation than just, hey, she's taller and Mint feels sisterly towards her!  These are the kind of asides that indicate either genetic relationships through out of sequence cloning (ie - the younger sister is cloned and grown sooner than the older one) or through possession (the younger woman is possessed by the older sister goddess).  But this is the kind of quote that needs interpretational work to make sense of, and is the kind that is much easier to ignore in general, because its actually HARD to make sense of.