(urth) lameness

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 11:06:21 PST 2011

--- On Mon, 1/17/11, James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> On the other hand, the avatar of Vishnu, named Matsya is
> associated with the combined constellations of Taurus and
> Cetas. And Cetus (fish)/Eridanus (the brightest star being
> Rana) were a combined constellation for the Chinese called
> "The Celestial Meadow".  Well, this gets us
> nowhere...except...that Matsya of Indian mythology is
> associated with a Noahic Flood story.
>
> But it still does not identify anyone for me in the stories
> that can be directly associated with "Fish".

Sorry James, I am out of my element even commenting here, all that cosmic stuff gives me a headache, but by the end of Urth Sev had become the Oannes of his people, their fish god, and that is discussed at some length.  Planetary, well ... uhmmm, uhhhh. What's underground in the mines?  Uhhhh giant ... stone ... John Wilkes Booth?

lots of fishes all over the place in Long Sun and Short Sun, too.
  Almost too many.