(urth) lameness

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 17:43:33 PST 2011

But the daughter of Tussah's body Chenille has dark eyes, and her body type is one more like Auks, according to Horn.  I can't see that Tussah is a clone of Typhon at all, because Silk is stated to have a runner's physique and look nothing at all like Chenille in that last comparison scene, as if they are not genetically in any way shape or form related.  The text does nothing to undercut this, indeed showing the calde's face as one of his parents, and another face as the other.  There are a lot of reasons Tussah can't be a clone of Pas, and not the least of which would be that Councillor's recognition, like Lemur, whose body is supposedly built after SOMEONE Silk sees in his parental vision - probably not the Calde, that's for sure.  I think Lemur's appearance is certainly modeled after Pas.