(urth) Spiritual and Ecological Sucession

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Tue Jan 11 13:13:41 PST 2011

On Jan 11, 2011, at 12:22 PM, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I know this isn't what Marc is looking for but perhaps when Wolfe says "Urth is Green" (implying Ushas

People keep getting it wrong.
Wolfe wrote to Marc, "No, No, No, Green is Urth"
NOT "Urth is Green"
If it was "Urth is Green" I would put zero stock in it because it sounds like a joke.
But "Green is Urth" is less ambiguous.
It is perfectly possible that Wolfe was fucking with Marc, "I'm gonna really twist his head off with this one"

Maybe Wolfe has a story up his sleeve that will answer this question some day.