(urth) Green is Urth Redux

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 11:23:48 PST 2011

THIS right here is what I am getting at for the end of Urth of the new Sun.  The huge tides that cause flooding, Apheta looking down from lune, is this just a big cosmic planetary bait and switch?

--- On Tue, 1/11/11, Dan'l Danehy-Oakes <danldo at gmail.com> wrote:

-- which in turn would
> require it
> to be moved farther from the Earth, to mitigate the huge
> tides that a
> more-massive satellite would otherwise produce.

What if Sev really is a big fat fraud after all?  I don't like this reading but I really need to look at the entrance of the New Sun into the old dying sun, I think there is a weird astronomical event going on that causes all those floods.