(urth) plan of pas/preprogrammed enlightenment

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 19:23:55 PST 2011

Marc Aramini wrote:
> In his enlightenment, a male and female figure
> whisper in his ears.  It is this more than anything
>  that leads me to believe Kypris and Pas are
> speaking to him,

>Dan'l: Ahem. Pas is dead at that point.

I didn't find the passage but I wonder if there is only one voice here, from
one male/female figure. In other words, The Outsider, who is the God of Wine,
like Dionysus, the hermaproditic, gnostic, Green Man, pagan Great God Pan, etc.

Severian is supposed to be an aspect of The Outsider and he is surely male/female
in certain ways.