(urth) Truth in Fiction

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 23:37:00 PST 2011

>Jeff Wilson- I would be interested to know if you've read Margaret Atwood's "Death by Landscape"?
>It seems to be to be a deliberately answerless and unanswerable mystery story, for or by anyone.

I am not familiar. I can tell you that I am not particularly a fan of absurdist or existential
literature. I generally like there to be some answer or conclusion to a story. But I don't think
I am alone in rejecting the opinion of people who assume they have the authority to tell me the proper
way to appreciate a piece of artwork.