(urth) Threadtiquette

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Jan 6 12:31:19 PST 2011

If only interleaving were so easy. I try to do it but Webmail makes it difficult and Thunderbird isn't much better. I sometimes resort to dashes, and I hope that is effective.
Of course, I top-post because I am using email, and top-posting is best for email, where I don't need to read my own question before I read the response. It's also plainly the best format for this forum, because no one needs to read a poster's original question 6 times while reading the 6 answers posted in response.
Naturally many people disagree---this is after all the Internet.