(urth) Wolfe covers

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 12:15:40 PST 2011

Thanks for the link Daniel.  I love the Japanese covers, and there is one from Long Sun with a glowing thing in a courtyard that looks pretty sweet, as well as (is that german?) a cover on autarkens citadel that is pretty awesome.

The French covers are just too ... ... ... French for me. Je suis une femme.  Je suis un hombre.  Zut alors!  Je suis tous deux!

Never cared for the Pennington covers, I prefer the american tor/orb ones, more focus on lighting and Severian and I really like the loss of pieces of his suit as his moral progression matures and the increase of light.