(urth) Wolfe covers

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 11:03:10 PST 2011

Ah, great, thanks, Tony.  I'd only seen the Shadow one - yes, these at least
are like (say) Moorcock covers and are not bad (still not quite doing
justice for me though).  Did you by any chance get and/or read these
versions when they came out in the (I presume) 80s?  I just wonder if that
helps give a certain sentimental/nostalgic value (which I would completely
understand).

The Hoof & Hide blog put up a great Flickr photostream of Wolfe covers that
include German, Japanese, French and others.  A few at least are better than
the standard ones we see over and over again:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hoofandhide/.  The non-English versions from
about page 4 onward are generally FAR better than the English versions.

DOJP