(urth) Are the Neighbors REALLY the Neighbors?

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 11:47:30 PST 2011

Lee Berman wrote:

> Was a horned Moses a way of Michelangelo saying the jews have been made scapegoats?

There's some argument about what it means. The majority believe that
it comes from a misreading of Exodus, as I indicated previously;
however there is a group who believe that the horns on Moses' head
were Michelangelo's attempt to depict "radiant" in stone, which, if
so, obviously didn't work out so well.

> Prometheus, Azazel, Moses, Fenrir all seem to be mythological guys who received blame and were
> punished by being bound to (or under) a rock.

Moses bound to/under a rock? Where's this?

> I guess Typhon also fits that category.

Suddenly I have a glimpse of an interpretive schema in which Typhon is
actually the real hero of the Solar cycle...

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes