(urth) Are the Neighbors REALLY the Neighbors?

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Feb 15 04:33:24 PST 2011

I'm one of those theorizers, but let's try to reconcile this with what
they told Silkhorn:

Of the Neighbors Silkhorn said:
"As for me, I have walked with them, and sat with them around their fire.
Thus I know that they exist. They have gone elsewhere -- found a new home
circling another short sun. But they have our permission to revisit this one
whenever they choose." (IGJ, 72)

-Roy

My assumption is that even if they are on another plane/dimension/level,
they still need a short sun and a spherical lump of rock, gas, and water
to live on.

On 2/15/2011 12:23 AM, Lee Berman wrote:
> So where did all his species members "Vanish" to? I agree with those who theorize they
> are on a "neighboring" plane of existence. So what we call "death" is something which
> frees the Neighbors to go to another (better?) place,  except for this one immortal guy
> (and the immortal goddess who succors him in barnacle crusted glory).

---
Virus Database (VPS): 110214-1, 02/14/2011
Tested on: 2/15/2011 7:33:25 AM