(urth) First Exodus theory revised

Ashley Crill ash_crill at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 20:05:43 PST 2011

> The other thing is that I believe Quetzal's soul was gained from Tussah.
> I don't think I can prove this. It's just a sense I have.

Well I can't prove that the real Quetzal was replaced by an Inhumi either, but it would explain his longevity and rise to power if his career began long before he was replaced.
One thing to note, though. Tussah is described as a loud, brash, pushy sort of man while Quetzal character is yielding, deceptive and manipulative. They seem like very different personalities to me.