(urth) First Exodus theory revised

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:28:30 PST 2011

There's a lot to like about this. My biggest problem has to do with the
expedition being captured and enslaved by the inhumi. Without a thriving
Neighbor colony on Green, there would not be a thriving sentient inhumi
civilization there. What made the inhumi on Green so virulent was the
nature of the first colonists from the Whorl who went there: Auk's
thieves and cut-throats. Then again, there must have been some inhumi
because the Neighbors needed them. So, hmm. Maybe.

The other thing is that I believe Quetzal's soul was gained from Tussah.
I don't think I can prove this. It's just a sense I have.

u+16b9