(urth) Inhumi in the Whorl

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 11:26:36 PST 2011

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com> wrote:

> If I understand James correctly, when Inhumi dream travel to Urth they become human. Not
> just some ethereal dream-substance but fully, fleshly human, able to have eat, have sex
> produce gastric juices, seminal fluid, ova, etc.
>
> So, what do inhumi and Neighbors become when they dream travel between other worlds
> including Blue, Green and the Whorl?

Well, the reason, as I understand it, that inhumi become human in
dream-travel is because they have human souls -- souls stolen from
humans. (Insert meditation on "the blood is the life" here.) So an
inhumX who has a human soul will become human in dream-travel no
matter where they wind up.

An interesting question is, before they began stealing human
blood/souls, what kind of souls, if any, did these inhumi have?

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes