(urth) grumble at wolfe comment made attached to guardianarticle

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:50:21 PST 2011

This quote only says the Neighbors were infected humanity with inhumi.
It doesn't say they brought them on the Whorl. That's one way they could
have done it--if beings who can dream-travel would have their own
spaceships and if the Whorl would allow an alien spacecraft to dock.
This quote could be also interpreted as "They supported the Plan of Pas
to bring humanity to Green." This quote is a gold coin in the bucket--it
tells us about the Neighbor's motives--it doesn't explain how and when
they accomplished it. Anyone got any more evidence?