(urth) Two Siyufs?

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:29:02 PST 2011

I was thinking the Latro books too.  Is Soldier of Sidon the last book
in the series or will there be one more?  Ive also put off reading the
Wizard Knight because of the "Connecticut Yankee in King Arthurs
Court" premise which seems too fantasy for my taste.  I always thought
it was geared toward younger readers (which isnt a bad thing).  Is it
on the same level as Wolfes other work as far as depth and complexity?