(urth) instant new fan

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:08:36 PST 2011

Yes, so many truly wonderful lines and passages.  I remember loving the
really robust mountainous language at the beginning of SotL, starting with
the sentence:  'Thrax is a crooked dagger entering the heart of the
mountains.'

You know, I don't think I've ever seen Wolfe's writing (as in style or tone
or texture of prose, etc.) discussed on this list.

-DOJP