(urth) Gummed-Up Works or Got Lives?

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:27:59 PST 2011

I tend to think of Robert Howard and Tolkien as two differing and
interesting streams that find their mutual source in Dunsany (at least in
so far as each of the former embody modern S&S).  Again, it's as if these
two streams reunite into one at Wolfe.  (You can also do this sort of 'flow
chart' from Dunsany with Lovecraft and Tolkien as the two streams reunited
in Wolfe - this time in relation to horror.)

-DOJP