(urth) Gummed-Up Works or Got Lives?

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:07:04 PST 2011

I would like to hear your theory Marc.  You can tell me   now if youd
like because as I said Im not worried about spoilers.  That way as I
read I can be on the lookout (as I am for anything hinting that Latro
is a werewolf).  So that you dont spoil anything for others on the
list send it to me offlist.  You got me intrigued Marc.