(urth) NPR Results

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Aug 11 09:41:27 PDT 2011

I'm surprised how much of this I've read. I didn't think I've read that much SF.
So, for whatever reason I've been tempted by those Elric books recently, even though they look like trash.
Are they fun trash? Are they better than that Sword of Truth trash that was a bit of fun for a very short while…?
They were apparently a big influence on a writer I've begun collaborating with on a graphic novel. I feel like I should know the stuff, maybe if only to know if he's ripping something off from Elric, hehehe.

Son of Witz