(urth) completed version - Donaldson, Moorcock etc

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 21:52:54 PDT 2011

> From: Craig Brewer <cnbrewer at yahoo.com>

> And I'm with the others that his literary merit is MUCH better judged
> according to the Cornelius books. The End of Time series is my personal
> favorite.

That is, the four Cornelius books in /The Cornelius Chronicles/.  I deny that I ever read /The Cornelius Chronicles, Volume 2/ (and the second Amber series).  Also, I'd say you have to read all four of the books in TCC, even when things get really strange (like the surrealistic version of /Stand on Zanzibar/).  Otherwise you might think you were just in for a rewrite of the Elric books in Ladbroke Grove, or so I'm told.  Though you might be able to make do with the introduction by John Clute.

Jerry Friedman