(urth) Round 2 of NPR top 100 sci-fi books of all time

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:25:42 PDT 2011

I have yet to read *The* *Hyperion Cantos*, though it has been tentatively
on my large to-read list for a while.  I wasn't terribly impressed by *Ender's
Game*.  I don't think it was bad, necessarily, but it did nothing to grab my
attention.  I haven't read any of Orson Scott Card's other books, kind of as
a result.  *The Once and Future King* is fantastic!  That was one of my
favorite books when I was in my teens, and it is overdue for a re-read.