(urth) Round 2 of NPR top 100 sci-fi books of all time

Robin B. Smith robinbsmith at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:22:00 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm a Wolfe devotee and a lurking URTH subscriber and I'd be interested in
your opinions on a few titles that I selected for my Top 10, but which I did
not see included on your lists above: The Hyperion Cantos by Dan Simmons,
The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick, The Sirens of Titan by Kurt
Vonnegut, Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, The Once and Future King by TH
White, Stand on Zanzibar by John Brunner, and The Worm Ouroboros by ER
Edison

For the record it's been a pleasure spectating your Wolfean discussions!

Robin