(urth) Round 2 of NPR top 100 sci-fi books of all time

David Duffy davidD at qimr.edu.au
Thu Aug 4 15:52:06 PDT 2011

On Thu, 4 Aug 2011, Jerry Friedman wrote:

> /The Worm Ouroboros/ strikes me as as doing a set of cliches as well as they can
> be done, with an unexpected turn to horror leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

I think that it is supposed to be a happy ending, actually ;)

About the top-10 list, I overlap with everyone else, except I included
_The Last Unicorn_
_Riddley Walker_

I think there should be "10 most fun books", as well as "10 most
significant books".  I wanted to vote for _The Cyberiad_, any Robert
Sheckley...

Cheers, David Duffy.