(urth) Drotte-Roche mixup

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 07:47:56 PDT 2011

Well, in "Exodus of the Long Sun", in chapter 14, "The Best Thieves in
the Whorl", page 313 (HB version),
Siyuf is having a discussion with Mint. Marble is not there.

A paragraph starts:
Siyuf looked back to Maytera Marble. "You wish to tell me of the Charter
of your city before this man have interrupt you. I find this of interest."

In "Epiphany of the Long Sun", this typo is repeated.
There is another typo in the book that does the same thing but I don't
need to look it up. It is surely there.
Consequently, it is reasonable to assume that the Roche/Drotte mix-up c