(urth) Introduction and Breath

Jack Smith jack.smith.1946 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 07:07:10 PDT 2011

*Wuthering Heights* is what I think of as a good example of unreliable
narrators.  The story as a whole is told by an outsider, who doesn't
understand the place or its people,  and most of the tale is told to him by
a character who may have her own agenda that is antithetical to the main
characters.  The love story emerges from speakers who don't understand it at
all.

Best wishes,
Jack