(urth) Introduction and Breath

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Sun Apr 17 13:50:51 PDT 2011

I think the test here is "more unreliable than is usual in science
fiction." It's a pretty low bar Severian clears with ease, just by his
lies of omission.

Gerry's comment that, to Severian, "just a moment ago" is long enough to
compose ~50 written pages by hand is another example, however limited in
effect.