(urth) The Pelerine (COTA 8)

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Sat Sep 11 22:23:37 PDT 2010

> In recent discussions we've sorta determined that the Hierogrammates were
> probably created by
> humans from Ushas.

Andrew: Please note that the "we" of this determination consists entirely
of Lee and the mouse in their pocket. The majority view (of those
expressing opinions) seems to be that the Hierogrammates and were the
products of humans of a previous Big Bang/Big Crunch cycle. Meanwhile, the
humans of Ushas are the conventional descendants of the humans of Urth,
and their only visible offspring race is that of the Green Man.