(urth) Grand Unified Theory

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Sep 1 12:11:14 PDT 2010

  There's certainly plenty of shapeshifting going on---there always
is---but it doesn't always point to the inhumi. There is Tzadkiel, for
example. But by "amorphous" I meant at least the ability to possess a
body. This ability too we know can occur.

I agree about Typhon's parasitic nature. However, I assume he mentally
enslaved people in the first place. Thus my question---why not enslave
more? Was it just that everyone left when he was on the operating table,
and those who remained knew enough to stay away from the
mountain---which anyway was remote? This might account for it even
though his mind can range great distances.

Regardless, two big points remain that affect the cloning vs "something
else" debate:

---If Typhon is a shapeshifter, his DNA is not human; if he is a
possessor of bodies, his DNA won't carry his powers. UNLESS, of course,
the ability to mimic is on the genetic level, which ought to be a clue.

But if Typhon is an inhumi, he is somehow managing to mimic both humans
AND a superhuman species, which seems to set us right back at square
one. He can't mimic two species at the molecular level. Inhumi don't
have super mental powers.

---If he's not either of these, his powers are inexplicable.

That's a fair point about scanning, btw.

Finally: who would be the new group of gods? The Hiero-thingies?