(urth) Where Judas lost his boots

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 14:33:23 PDT 2010

From: Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com

>Antonio P. Marques- Incanto (I think) calls Jahlee 'Judastree' in Sinew's
>village.

> Hm..I admit you've lost me. Cercis siliquastrum is a small tree found in the
>Middle
> East and S. Europe. I assume it got its name from Mr. Iscariot's place of
>suicide.

Legend has it that the tree had white flowers, but blushed when J. I. hanged
himself on it (saying, according to a reliable source, "When he's cold and dead,
will he let me be?  Does he love me too?  Does he care for me?"), which is why
it has pink flowers now.

> Possible to get help in explaining how it relates to Jahlee or boots? Related
>to Horn
>
> calling "#%&#@#@" as Seawrack?

I think it relates to how Incanto feels about Jahlee's trustworthiness, anyway.

Jerry Friedman