(urth) Wind god

Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Sun Nov 7 16:19:12 PST 2010

On Nov 6, 2010, at 10:00 PM, Jeff Wilson <jwilson at io.com> wrote:

> Theory? Aquastors Malrubius and Triskele are seen watching over Severian at least twice, Malrubbius owns up to it in "person", and Triskele demonstrates an invisible manifestation shortly after. The Green Man does likewise. I'd treat it as axiomatic that he is being watched constantly, the only question is by whom and for whom in any given scene.

It seems Baldanders must have some knowlege of Severian. It's too coincidental that They cross paths and travel together performing a preview of their future. I guess that the Heirodules, working backwards, have given Baldander's enough info to get him in Severian's path.  He must know he's been set up when he see's them in the audience at the House Absolute.

No?

Now dow Agia/Agilus/Hethor have future info that involved them with Severian?
I don't get that part.

The multiple timeline thing doesn't gel much with me. I see this time model as an Amphisbaena that has a foreward and backward perspective. They can see Severian cutting through the time spiral enough to start meddling. The story only happens one way. All the time meddling creates the story as it always was, like any great story of prophesy.

~Witz