(urth) The Sorcerer's House Questions (*Major Spoilers*)

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Tue Mar 30 21:40:24 PDT 2010

Thomas Bitterman wrote:
> Basically,
> - Bax meets girls (girls dig Bax)
> - Bax forges Skotos's will and gets property
> - George shows up, Bax kills him and disposes of the body (probably by
> throwing it in the river)
> - Bax replaces George, dumps girls, and runs off with Millie

"Girls dig Bax' -- not Doris, not without an expectation of money (per.
"Dear John" letter, which needs to be genuine because it doesn't really
mention the fantastic).

"Bax forges Skotos's will and gets property" -- I find that /very/ hard
to believe, especially since Bax knows nothing of Skotos at the
beginning and has to ask his cellmate for information.